Need a healthy way to reset your body after the weekend? This salad has you sorted, and it’s totally meal-prep friendly.
Roast Broccolini & Vegetable Salad
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 bunch Broccolini, halved crossways
- 6 Minicaps baby capsicums, halved
- 200g Sweet Solonato tomatoes
- 1 large (475g) sweet potato, peeled, cut into 5cm pieces
- 600g (about 1/2 large) cauliflower, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp roasted cashews
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease a large roasting pan. Arrange the sweet potato and cauliflower in the roasting pan. Combine the oil and spices together. Spoon half over the vegetables in the roasting pan. Season, roast for 25 minutes until tender.
2. Remove the pan from the oven. Add the Broccolini and Minicaps to the pan. Spoon the remaining spice mixture over all the vegetables. Toss to combine. Return to the oven and roast for a further 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes and roast for 5 minutes until the vegetables are golden and tender.
3. Meanwhile for the dressing, combine all the ingredients with ¼ cup of the parsley leaves in a food processor. Process until well combined. Season.
4. Add the remaining parsley leaves to the warm salad. Toss gently to combine. Spoon over the dressing and serve.
This recipe is courtesy of Perfection Fresh Australia.